LFS 5.0 - dhcpcd failing

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Mon Feb 9 06:46:04 PST 2004

Ainsley Pereira wrote:
<snip>
> Under code maturity options you'll need to get it to show experimental
> code (I thought everyone always did this;) ), under network devices,
> just compile it into the kernel <*> rather than <M>, then it'll Just
> Work (TM). Or at least, It Does For Me.

Thanks, yet again Ainsley.  I had modified the .config file to select it
and you're right, it just works.  But my way was just a temorary
kludge.  It's good to know how to do it right.  Thanks again.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,