LFS 5.0 - dhcpcd failing

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Sun Feb 8 19:21:16 PST 2004

Ainsley Pereira wrote:
<snip>
> No, I have a broadcom 4401 (used to use the bcm4400.o module) in the
> machine I'm using right now, and I definitely did not compile a
> separate driver for it. The source is in the kernel in the file
> drivers/net/b44.c (and .h).

I cannot find the choice for this driver using menuconfig for 2.4.24.
How did you find out about it?  And how did you select it?  How did you
get the system to detect it?  How do you bind it to eth0?  As you can
see I haven't a clue what I am doing.

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,