BOOK ANCHORS

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sun Feb 8 12:32:56 PST 2004

On Sun, Feb 08, 2004 at 12:21:14PM -0600, David Jensen wrote:
> It would be nice if the organization section were intsead,
> a table of contents, where selecting Part XII - Multimedia
> would take you there.  Save a lot of scroll bar work, yes?

Absolutely. This has been one of my gripes forever. But alas, it seems
there is little support for our position.

--
Archaic

"This country, with its institutions, belongs to the people who inhabit
it.  Whenever they shall grow weary of the existing government, they can
exercise their constitutional right of amending it or their
revolutionary right to dismember it or overthrow it."

- Abraham Lincoln, 4 April 1861