LFS 5.0 - dhcpcd failing

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Sun Feb 8 10:37:55 PST 2004

Ainsley Pereira wrote:

> On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 11:03:01PM -0600, Albert wrote:
>> I finally got the Broadcom driver, bcm4400.o compiled and installed.
> Then you're probably not going to appreciate me pointing out that it's
> supported in the kernel (without any extra download) from 2.4.23 now:)
> (Sorry, would have replied earlier, but I actually sleep).
>
> Still, one less problem for when you upgrade, eh?:)

I think you might be mistaken.  I just installed 2.4.24 and there was no
option for the Broadcom bcm4400.o 10/100.  Perhaps the Broadcom
tigor(sp?) 1000 is what you were remembering?

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,