LFS 5.0 - dhcpcd failing

Albert alwagner at tcac.net
Sun Feb 8 08:00:12 PST 2004

Ken Moffat wrote:
<snip>
>  For 2.4 series, no need to upgrade or rebuild anything else when you
> recompile a newer kernel.  Testing new kernels would be a pig if you
> had to rebuild your LFS every time.

Great!  Thank you, Ken.  I don't like using modules anyway.  Is there a
good reason not to compile everything into the kernel except for
limited memory?

<snip>

--
"Don't you see that the whole aim of Newspeak is to narrow the range of
thought? In the end we shall make thoughtcrime literally impossible,