imPS/2 mouse under X-4.3.0.1 and linux-2.6.0

Dark dark at chello.hu
Sat Feb 7 11:29:28 PST 2004

Hello

I experienced a very annoying problem. When I start X, my mouse stops
working. When I switch to a terminal and "rmmod psmouse"
it says
"
kernel: atkbd.c: unknown key pressed (raw set 0, code 0x38, data 0x38,
on isa0060/serio0)
kernel: atkbd.c: unknown key pressed (raw set 0, code 0x97, data 0x97,
on isa0060/serio0)
kernel: atkbd.c: unknown key pressed (raw set 0, code 0x0, data 0x0, on
isa0060/serio0)
"
but restarting X stops it again.
The mouse works fine under a linux term and under X, only starting X
kills it. And it worked for several weeks with the same config, the
problem bagan today.

I use the 4.3.0.1 version of XFree86, kernel-2.6.0 with bootsplash
patch.

Does anyone know what the problem is?

Dark