Odds&Ends

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Sat Feb 7 07:28:59 PST 2004

Stuff I ran across

mixmos-0.2.0
    full function gtk-2 mixer

freeglut-2.2.0
    actively developed glut clone (installs as libglut.so.3.8.0)
    seems to work, though I always seem'd to need it, now only
    a couple epplets are using it.  Hardly a torture test.
    Is anyone using glut?

gtk-ctheme-0.2
    switches gtk-2 themes without gnome.

Has anyone considered a catagorized list of all apps/libs used
by blfs users.  Submissions require dependencies and instructions.
Maybe just indexing the hints ala freshmeat.  Well as my eyes go
misty envisioning the perfect setup,  it compexifies (new word)
Too hard.

David Jensen