Two GTK Versions

Archaic archaic at indy.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 03:38:47 PST 2004

On Sat, Feb 07, 2004 at 12:21:43AM -0800, Emanuele Fabrizio wrote:

> I found that with BLFS if one reads carefully the configure script of
> each package a lot of customization can be achieved, also in terms of
> enabling some features that are not always indicated in the book
> (especially in the multimedia and audio/video section).
>
> My suggestion would be to read over the documentation of each package
> presented in the BLFS book and make some research to learn even more
> about the system one is about to build.

A better suggestion, I have not read. :)

--
Archaic

The price of liberty is, always has been, and always will be blood.  The
person who is not willing to die for his liberty has already lost it to
the first scoundrel who is willing to risk dying to violate that
person's liberty.  Are you free?

- Andrew Ford