some help wanted with a cool audio app. (beatforce)

David Jensen djensen at inebraska.com
Tue Feb 3 06:17:21 PST 2004

Christopher wrote:

>On Mon, 2004-02-02 at 18:19, David Jensen wrote:
>
><snip>
>

>> vrb installs, ladspa installs, I have libmad,
>>Beatforce wont build,  requires IMG_Load from  SDL/SDL_image.h  which
>>I don't have in LFS, Slackware or Whitebox.  I have SDL-1.8,  1.2.6
>>and  cvs.
>>No SDL_image.h and grep -R IMG_Load returns nothing in any of them.
>>Find what version of SDL they use?
>>
>>David Jensen
>>

>SDL/SDL_image.h comes from a separate package, SDL_image
>http://freshmeat.net/projects/sdl_image/
>
>Christopher

OK thanks
now it also wants libid3tag and fftw3, I found and installed them
beatforce now builds and installs but segfaults on startup.
Note: I do have both input and output plugins so my problem is
different from the original post.  I am rebuilding, built LFS-5.1-PRE1 and
will do yesterdays cvs of blfs over the next few days, will see if  things
smooth out.

Sorry I couldn't fix-it
Dave Jensen