Problems compiling Cisco VPN Client 4.0

Michael Beuse BadBeu at web.de
Tue Feb 3 04:13:04 PST 2004

Hi folks,

got severe problems in compiling the Cisco VPN Client 4.0 under my
Linux-2.6.2-rc2/NPTL system. The Client isn't compiled by a make script
but by a shell script. I added the script that failed to, so you can
examine the exact build instructions.
I used
CC=/opt/gcc-2.95.3/bin/gcc ./driver_build.sh /usr/src/linux-2.6.2-rc-WG511
to build the driver module.
I hope someone can help me. I must use this program to access the
network of my university.

Thanks for every help,
	Michael Beuse