some help wanted with a cool audio app. (beatforce)

Rob van Dam robvandam at zonnet.nl
Mon Feb 2 13:03:00 PST 2004

I tried to build beatforce, a very nice audioapplication. Because of some
problems I contacted the maintainer over a mailinglist.

http://developer.berlios.de/forum/?group_id=172

The problem is that there are no shared libs build in the plugin dir. We can't
figure out why (I have no expierence with programming). It would be nice if
some people would try to build and run this program, to find out if the
problem is LFS related, or its only my system what's causing the problem.

Of course is any suggestion for solving the problem very welcome :)

Here is the link to Beatforce:

http://cvs.berlios.de/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/beatforce/beatforce.tar.gz?tarball=1

To build it needs vrb:
http://vrb.slashusr.org/vrb-0.4.0.tar.bz2