wvdial compile problems

Jens Lantermann Jens.Lantermann at gmx.de
Fri Dec 31 11:12:23 PST 2004

Hello,
I have searched about my problems in the Net but nowhere was an answere.

My problem is when I try to compile wvdial-1.53, my System makes the
following error.
I hope somebody can help me.

wvdialer.cc:98: error: invalid initialization of reference of type
'WvConfigSection&' from expression of type 'WvList<WvConfigSection>::Iter'
wvdialer.cc: In member function `void WvDialer::start_ppp()':
wvdialer.cc:1020: error: no matching function for call to
`WvStream::WvStream(int&)'
/usr/local/include/wvstreams/wvstream.h:605: note: candidates are:
WvStream::WvStream(const WvStream&)
/usr/local/include/wvstreams/wvstream.h:70: note:
WvStream::WvStream()
make[1]: *** [wvdialer.o] Error 1
make: *** [src] Error 2

MFG