Where did UTF-8 go?

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Dec 30 07:41:00 PST 2004

Peter B. Steiger wrote:
> {tap, tap} is this on?  Can everyone hear me in the back?  Hello?  I know
> you're out there; I can hear you breathing.

I read this message and said "What the hell is this guy talking
about", so I went back and read your original message.

The reason I didn't respond to your original and can't add
anything to this message, is that it says you're using bleeding-
edge stuff that is way beyond current LFS and BLFS books.

I'm busy enough trying to keep up with the current stuff, much
less some issue that apparently only occurs with the newest
version of many packages. And using a combination of packages
that probably only you have installed.

The base of folks that are in a position to help you (same
configs and current packages) is very low. Don't be surprised
if there are no responses.

--
Randy