unexdpected mouse problems in console (mx1000 related?)

Xikteny xiktenyNO at SPAMgmail.com
Tue Dec 28 13:43:45 PST 2004

On Tue, 28 Dec 2004 22:11:44 +0100, Wouter Mense wrote:
> I think it is the problem, because with my old ball-type mouse its
> reports only a mouse driver over there.

Hmmm... I just tried a normal corded USB mouse, and you're right, it is
not there. However, the MX1000 still works on my system, even with the
kbd handler. I honestly wouldn't know how to go about removing it. You
could try the mm patch set, or upgrading your kernel to .9 or .10, and
see if the problem goes away.

Sorry, I wish I could be of more help.