unexdpected mouse problems in console (mx1000 related?)

Wouter Mense woutermense at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 02:58:32 PST 2004

Hi all

After I finished the 6.0 book I accidentally tried to do some things
with my mouse. And even though it shouldn't be working at all, because
gpm isn't yet installed, some letters were output to my console screen
whenever i pushed a random button (left right whatsoever). So I
thought, maybe it'll go away after installing gpm, but it didn't. I am
truly in the dark here. I have been not using my lfs for a while, and
have a new mx100 mouse now. Maybe that's the problem (i cant see how
though...)

Anyone who can help?

Greetz, Wouter