I suspect -lpthread needs to be added to sendmail compile, but not sure how

Steve Prior sprior at geekster.com
Sun Dec 26 21:50:30 PST 2004

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> Did you follow the BLFS instructions for installing DB? There is special
> instructions there to ensure pthread is link properly. You will need to
> follow the SVN DB instructions to see the pthread stuff.

Thanks for the tip.  I installed the Berkeley DB before I realized that the
"stable" version of BLFS is not up to date for use with LFS 6.0.  I'll continue
from the snapshot.

I think it'd be really great if the current released version of BLFS worked with
the current version of LFS, but I know how hard that can be to keep in synch.

Steve