Merry Xmas and OpenGL issue

charlie charlie.cllin at free.fr
Fri Dec 24 09:18:56 PST 2004

HI everyone,

A very Merry Christmas eve to you all, and especially to lfs developpers
who make our dreamy OS come true. So let's say LFS-6.0 was our christmas
gift ;-)

I posted yesterday about an SDL issue and was wrong, however, this led
me to another one.
I would not consider Tuxracer a "vital linux package", however this is
fun and a good way to test one's DRI config.
This is where i'm a bit concerned: i can't build it :(
After installing SDL, i tried t install TR --> ./configure complains my
glx.h is to old and advice into installing mesa's.
OK, i do as the gurus say and install mesa.
Come back to TR, ./configure and ... same problem!!
Complains that glXGetProcAdressARB is not defined in glx.h
i did a grep, and found the declaration.
Hmmm, what's the ?
Anybody getting the same issue?

regards, and have fun tonight ;-)

CH COLLIN