Issue about SDL install

charlie charlie.cllin at free.fr
Thu Dec 23 07:08:54 PST 2004

Randy McMurchy a écrit :
> charlie wrote:
>
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> I noticed mesa is not mentioned as a dependency for SDL, but i tried
>> to insall SDL and configure halted with an error telling me that
>> "glx.h" was too old and to install a more recent one, advicing me into
>> mesa's.
>> My current glx.h is from Xorg 6.8.1.
>> Anybody having the same issue, or did i miss something?
>

> I've never noticed this before, but the version of SDL in SVN right
> now was just updated a few days ago. I've never installed the 1.2.8
> version that BLFS SVN now uses. Hopefully, Igor will see this message
> and can give you a proper answer.

HALT ON THIS THREAD GUYS !!!!!!!!

I've slept a couple of hours last night and apparently i suffer of a
lack of sleep. Consequence --> my brain's a little #*$&ed up !!!!
SDL installs perfectly, sorry for this, I received this message not from
SDL but from Tuxracer ;-)
Actually, i wanted to test DRI on my motherboard. Sorry for the mistake,
i compiled both SDL and tuxracer in a row, and got mistaken.

sorry again guys, no prob on SDL in svn at all.

regards

CH COLLIN