FireFox

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 18 05:45:13 PST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 06:47:37AM -0600, Randy McMurchy wrote:

> It probably should be --enable-extensions=cookie,xml-rpc,xmlextras,pref,
> transformiix,universalchardet,webservices,inspector,gnomevfs,negotiateauth

IIRC, the above is the default if you don't pass the enable-extensions
option at all.

> Interesting also is some comments I read this morning about
> threading. I read on the Moz site that if GLIB is configured
> to use posix threads (it is, in a standard BLFS build), then
> --with-pthreads should be passed to the build. I was going to
> add this to the build parameters for all 3 packages the other
> day, but decided not to because it looked to me like pthread
> was already linked into the build.

Check with about:buildconfig. The build apparatus may have added it by
default.

--
Archaic

The people cannot delegate to government the power to do anything which
would be unlawful for them to do themselves.

- John Locke, "A Treatise Concerning Civil Government"