w3m error in configure: cannot compute sizeof (long long), 77

Archaic archaic at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Dec 18 04:54:00 PST 2004

On Sat, Dec 18, 2004 at 01:21:34PM +0000, cedric at softhome.net wrote:

> checking size of long long... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long
> long), 77

Have you removed the /tools directory? If so, is this the first package
you have tried to compile since removing the /tools directory? The only
time I saw this was when something went wrong in re-adjusting the
toolchain in chapter6 resulting in everything after that point being
compiled with the chapter5 toolchain. That was fine until I wiped the
/tools dir.

--
Archaic

"Are we to understand," asked the judge, "that you hold your own
interests above the interests of the public?" "I hold that such a
question can never arise except in a society of cannibals."

- Ayn Rand