w3m error in configure: cannot compute sizeof (long long), 77

cedric at softhome.net cedric at softhome.net
Sat Dec 18 05:21:34 PST 2004

Hi all,

I'm compiling w3m-0.4.2, on my shiny-new lfs-6.0 system, and i get the
following error. Has anybody seen this one before?

Regards, cedric
The error:
checking for zError in -lz... yes
checking for dirent.h that defines DIR... yes
checking for library containing opendir... none required
checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
checking for sys/wait.h that is POSIX.1 compatible... yes
checking termios.h usability... yes
checking termios.h presence... yes
checking for termios.h... yes
checking float.h usability... yes
checking float.h presence... yes
checking for float.h... yes
checking sys/select.h usability... yes
checking sys/select.h presence... yes
checking for sys/select.h... yes
checking for long long... yes
checking size of long long... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof (long
long), 77
See `config.log' for more details.

--
The only stupid question is the one you don't ask