Multiple mouse buttons

Alex Kloss Klossa at students.uni-marburg.de
Sat Dec 18 01:00:45 PST 2004

Hi, John!

if they are virtually normal mouse buttons, it should be no problem to find out their button numbers using the program xev (XEvents display, comes with X and needs X to run).

Alas, I had a primax mouse once (cyber navigator) that used X/Y jumps for the additional buttons and let the driver translate them. I was too lazy to hack my own driver, so I switched back to my old mouse then...

Good Luck!

LX