Multiple mouse buttons

John Galbrit jgalbrit at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Dec 17 21:21:41 PST 2004

I just bought a new Logitech wireless optical for my laptop and am
trying to figure out which buttons are which number. I'm assuming #'s
1-5 haven't changed, but this one has a rocking wheel, so I guess that
is 2 more buttons, as well as the forward and back buttons. I'm only
concerned with those 9 buttons, though there are 7 more for windows
media apps. It's a bit overkill, but it was a good price.

Can someone point me to a link?