FireFox

Norman Urs Baier spiessli at gmx.net
Fri Dec 10 09:12:31 PST 2004

On Friday, 10. December 2004 17.26, Ken Moffat wrote:
 On Fri, 10 Dec 2004, Archaic wrote:
 > On Fri, Dec 10, 2004 at 03:46:44PM +0000, Andrew Benton wrote:
 > > No, that option doesn't do anything. the problem is in the firefox shell
 > > script used to start Firefox and was fixed months ago, you must have an
 > > old version of Firefox. Try updating your copy of Firefox.
 >
 > No. It also happens on 1.0

 Did you use --enable-single-profile ?

 Ken

Thanks for the hint, but I did use that option, here is the complete
commandline for configure (more or less copy pasted from BLFS SVN), and the
file mozconfig that was created from it:

./configure
--disable-proflelocking
--with-system-jpeg
--prefix=/opt/mozilla
--with-system-zlib
--with-system-png
--enable-default-toolkit=gtk2
--disable-mailnews
--disable-ldap
--enable-xft
--disable-freetype2
--enable-crypto
--enable-xinerama
--enable-single-profile
--disable-composer
--enable-extensions=all,-typeaheadfind
--disable-installer
--disable-tests
--disable-debug
--enable-optimize
--disable-logging
--enable-reorder
--enable-strip
--disable-pedantic
--enable-cpp-rtti
--disable-profilesharing

export MOZ_PHOENIX=1
mk_add_options MOZ_PHOENIX=1

ac_add_options --disable-ldap
ac_add_options --disable-mailnews
ac_add_options
--enable-extensions=cookie,xml-rpc,xmlextras,pref,transformiix,un
iversalchardet,webservices,inspector,gnomevfs,negotiateauth
ac_add_options --enable-crypto
ac_add_options --disable-composer
ac_add_options --enable-single-profile
ac_add_options --disable-profilesharing