Current BLFS nALFS-profile anywhere?

Henrik Jacobsson henrik.jacobsson.1245 at student.uu.se
Sun Dec 5 02:43:08 PST 2004

Hiall!

I'm planning on upgrading a bunch of machines to LFS60 and a current
BLFS (Firefox1.0 et al).

As I don't have the time ATM to make my own scripted install, I turn to
the excellent nALFS.  However, I can't seem to find a fairly current
BLFS-profile anywhere.  The one available on the svn-server only gets me
Firefox0.8.

Am I looking in the wrong places?  Is there anyone who's got a more
recent BLFS-profile or do I, as a last resort, have to manually update
all the packages in the old profile (very timeconsuming :( )?

TIA - /Henrik