librsvg

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 1 21:43:40 PST 2004

Dennis J Perkins wrote:
> I'm trying to build librvg according to the development version and it
> keeps dying at this point.  If I include --disable-gk-doc, it will
> build.  But I don't see what is causing the problem.

Apparently I inadvertently removed the --disable-gtk-doc option which
used to be on the configure command in the librsvg instructions. I
am adding it back to the instructions. The default is to rebuild the
documentation and if you don't have the DocBook stuff installed, I
think the installation would bomb (as in your case).

My apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Randy