Boxes instead of dashes

Philipp Frank Philipp.Frank at web.de
Wed Jul 30 11:29:05 PDT 2003

Hi there!

I have the following problem: in slrn, mutt and mp3blaster, instead of
dashes (I mean "-" or "|") there are boxes (I don't know how to make
them). Well, not everywhere, text is displayed correctly, but the
arrows ("-->") in the threaded view suffer from this, and the
boundaries of the different areas of mp3blaster. I have no clue where
that could come from, so... maybe anyone has a hint for me? I mean,
what is responsible for this, what can i do? It's not in any of the
configuration files of slrn, mutt or mp3blaster...

Cheers,
Philipp