Doubt regarding ATI-radeon

layman layman82 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 29 06:08:15 PDT 2003

I am sorry for this repitative type question,But i
want to clarify myself.

I dont enable, radeon module in Kernel-drm.

I install Xfree86 and I dont update the XFree86-drm
with the kernel-DRm. Because of my negative first
step.

Now will my ATI radeon card will function under X.

I am asking this so that i dont have to worry about
updating the Xfree86-DRM with the Kernel-DRM everytime
I recompile my kernel.