kdeibs3.1.2

marc brady mbrady4 at nc.rr.com
Mon Jul 28 11:46:04 PDT 2003

i have the same exact error you do and have recompiled qt as well as used 3
different versions of kde 3.1 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 all of which produce the same
exact error.I am thinking of retinkering with gcc or i heard rumors of glibc
but if you here anything let me know it is aggrevating the heck out of me.

Marc Brady

.kdialog.cpp: In function `static void KDialog::resizeLayout(QWidget *,
int, int)':
kdialog.cpp:136: no matching function for call to `KDialog::resizeLayout
(QLayout *, int &, int &)'
kdialog.cpp:133: candidates are: static void
KDialog::resizeLayout(QWidget *, int, int)
kdialog.h:91:                 static void
KDialog::resizeLayout(QLayoutItem *, int, int)
kdialog.cpp: In function `static void KDialog::resizeLayout(QLayoutItem
*, int, int)':
kdialog.cpp:156: `QLayoutIterator' undeclared (first use this function)
kdialog.cpp:156: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
kdialog.cpp:156: for each function it appears in.)
kdialog.cpp:156: parse error before `='
kdialog.cpp:158: `it' undeclared (first use this function)
kdialog.cpp:163: invalid use of undefined type `class QLayoutItem'
kdialog.h:24: forward declaration of `class QLayoutItem'
kdialog.cpp:165: invalid use of undefined type `class QLayoutItem'
kdialog.h:24: forward declaration of `class QLayoutItem'
kdialog.cpp:166: invalid use of undefined type `class QLayoutItem'
kdialog.h:24: forward declaration of `class QLayoutItem'
/opt/qt/include/qptrlist.h: In method `void
QPtrList<QLayoutItem>::deleteItem(void *)':