evolution-1.4.3 nspr.h not found

julius junghans lfs at gmx.net
Mon Jul 28 15:55:32 PDT 2003

On Mon, 28 Jul 2003 10:26:45 +0200
julius junghans <lfs at gmx.net> wrote:

> On 27 Jul 2003 19:57:03 -0500
> Dagmar d'Surreal <dagmar.wants at nospam.com> wrote:

> > > If you followed the book for installing mozilla, nss and nspr headers
> > > should have been installed in /usr/include/mozilla-1.4.
> >
> > Actually, Evolution no longer needs those at all, but since the guy
> > clearly hasn't read and isn't following either BLFS or LFS, I'm not
> > bothering any further with it.
> > --
> > The email address above is just as phony as it looks, and for obvious reasons.
> > Instant messaging contact nfo: AIM: evilDagmar  Jabber: evilDagmar at jabber.org
> >
> > --
> >

> im sorry, i followed the blfs book with the gnome installation.
> --

back with a mozilla installation how discribed in the lfs book the last problems are solved, but now make errors with this : gcc: GNOME_Evolution_Importer-common.c: No such file or directory
gcc: no input files
make[3]: *** [GNOME_Evolution_Importer-common.lo] Error 1
make[3]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/test/evolution.source.1.4.3/evolution-1.4.3/shell/importer'
make[2]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[2]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/test/evolution.source.1.4.3/evolution-1.4.3/shell'
make[1]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/test/evolution.source.1.4.3/evolution-1.4.3'
make: *** [all-recursive-am] Error 2

i found nothing in the mailing list, what can that be?