libxslt-1.0.31 make error, wrong dirs get searched

Dagmar d'Surreal dagmar.wants at nospam.com
Sat Jul 26 15:47:22 PDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-07-26 at 14:28, julius junghans wrote:
> i try to get all evolution things on another partition. nothing special, just a --prefix.

In that case let me amend my previous statement with some small pieces
of shell script...

WHEREVER=/largerpartition
export PKG_CONFIG_PATH=$PKG_CONFIG_PATH:$WHEREVER/lib/pkgconfig
export PATH=$WHEREVER/bin
echo $WHEREVER/lib >> /etc/ld.so.conf

./configure --prefix=$WHEREVER/usr \
            --sysconfdir=$WHEREVER/etc \