I feel stupid

thehick at insightbb.com thehick at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 26 11:14:17 PDT 2003

if you are refering to setting up an alias I had already done that. Before I
had recompiled the kernel I did not have the issue. the alias is eth0 3c59x
which is the way it has been the entire time. Is there something elese you
are wanting me to read that I am missing or is that what you were refering
to?

news:mailman.73.1059241299.8081.blfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org...