I feel stupid

thehick at insightbb.com thehick at insightbb.com
Sat Jul 26 10:23:33 PDT 2003

I went and recompiled the kernel (still 2.4.20 that came with the 4.1 book)
So that I could have framebuffer support which now works. Although after
installing the new kernel I notice something odd upong bootup. it will load
eth0 then right after it loads eth0 it says modprobe: can't locate module
eth0. So I went ahead and logged into the system and network connection
worked fine so it is more of a question of why than a real problem but since
this is now my OS I want it to be perfect can anyone point me in a direction
to try and locate the problem .

Thanks
Bruce