mpg123 and esd

William clear at glass.net
Thu Jul 24 12:47:58 PDT 2003

Greetings...

  I've had this alot... I try to build mpg123 with linux-esd and I just
keep getting undefined reference to 'esdserver' in the function audio_open
of audio.esd.  Maybe someone has encountered this, but I'm stumped.  Not
much on the net about it as well.  If anyone has any ideas, just drop
everyonea line so someone can provide a solution if there is one.  I do
have esound installed from the latest blfs book.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org