alsa & oss

Josef Sevcik josef.sevcik at siemens.com
Thu Jul 24 10:32:03 PDT 2003

Ok, check whether you have kernel sources in /usr/src/linux (or use
--with-kernel=...).
Check whether you have .config there.
Is the kernel you are runnig the same as the one in /usr/src/linux
directory?
Check for kernel version (alsa is part of kernel till 2.5.xx ages, so it
don't have sence to install it separately).

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org