how to install personal wiki?

Olaf Grüttner olaf.gruettner at web.de
Thu Jul 24 12:38:54 PDT 2003

I have apache2 and php running. Now I want to install a wiki on my
system.
I have tried the phpwiki but it fails with these errors:

lib/DbaDatabase.php:32: Fatal[256]: driver initialization failed
lib/config.php:276: Notice[8]: Undefined variable: SCRIPT_NAME
lib/config.php:381: Notice[1024]: The admin password cannot be empty.
Please update your /index.php
lib/config.php:401: Notice[8]: Undefined index: dsn

Is there a lfs user out there with a short hint how to do it?

Greetings
Olaf

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org