alsa & oss

Oliver Martin oliver.martin at i-one.at
Thu Jul 24 10:18:29 PDT 2003

Hi,
I just tried compiling alsa-driver-0.9.5 with no luck: Make bombs out
with the message "Enable the OSS soundcore multiplexer (CONFIG_SOUND) in
the kernel." I re-checked my kernel config and I have CONFIG_SOUND
compiled as a module. I could also load it with no problems. According
to the BLFS book, I don't have any other sound options set, including
OSS. Are those instructions wrong or am I doing something wrong?
--
Oliver

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org