OT: Declan and quantum physics

Guenter Hopf qe1 at qe1.org
Thu Jul 24 03:01:37 PDT 2003

hi,

not trying to be a jackass, but there is no PLUS or MINUS with
alternating current. it's also not at all stupid to give different
names...
you got one or three phases (usually only one), one neutral (which
usually is connected to ground and thus there's no voltage on it) and
one called PE (potential earth) which is for protection from electrical
shock only.

as they have a different purpose, why should you name them phase 1, 2
and 3 (which is - technically speaking - pure nonsense)?

cheers,
guenter

--
Kiss that frog, and you will get your prince... 8)

ICQ # 33638817           ---   jabber: qe1 at home.qe1.org
e-mail: qe1 at qe1.org      ---         http://www.qe1.org