Can't build libIDL 0.6.8

Ripalda-Marin, Miguel-Angel m_angel.ripalda at siemens.com
Thu Jul 24 00:46:44 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm trying to build Mozilla 1.4 from sources, but I'm having problems with
required libraries.
1.- I have installed atk 1.0.0 OK
2.- I have installed pango 1.0.0 OK
3.- I have installed pkgconfig 0.15.0 OK
4.- I have installed glib 2.0 OK
5.- I have installed libpng 1.2.5 OK
6.- I have installed gtk+ 2.0 OK
7.- Now, when trying to install libIDL 0.6.8, I have the following problems:
7.1.- When executing ./configure, it tells me that it cannot find
glib-config... but that file is not created when building and installing
glib 2.0
7.2.- Whe executing make, it stops with an error that says that it cannot
find glib.h. Since that file is present at /usr/local/include/glib-2.0 I
tried again with this:
	env CPPFLAGS=-I/usr/local/include/glib-2.0 ./configure
	make
configure still complains about glib-config, and make fails again, this time
it tells that it cannot find glibconfig.h, which is located at
/usr/local/include/glib-2.0/glib

What have I done wrong in this process? Thanks in advance and best regards,

Miguel Ángel
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org