Editing PDFs - perhaps scribus?

Declan. Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Wed Jul 23 03:33:58 PDT 2003

On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 12:32:51PM +0200, Jochen Schroeder enlightened
us thusly
> Declan. Moriarty wrote:
>
> [snip]
>
> >And every time I switch on or off my desk lamp, the pc reboots :-((.
> >It seems the bulb or the starter is gone awol. I personally suspect
> >senile dementia in the bulb ;-).
> Are you sure you're hitting the right switch? Did you RTFM of the desk
> lamp ;-P

:)
Are you trying to teach a techie the way around his own workbench? I've
got one of those lamps with a neon bulb around a magnifying glass, and a
switch in the head. That _s h o u l d_ not reboot my pc. But it does.
The switch can get nudged when I'm soldering. The workbench I built, so
I wrote the manual ;-).
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.