User's fcrontab is being ignored.

Ken Moffat ken at kenmoffat.uklinux.net
Tue Jul 22 23:48:31 PDT 2003

 I've got fcron-2.9.3 running now, and I'm trying to run sa-learn
(SpamAssassin) daily on the mails that got misidentified.

 I edited my fcrontab to match what was on my test system, but it wasn't
run, and nothing showed in the logs.  I then used the -z option to
fcrontab, but it still doesn't get run.  Root's fcrontab is working
fine.  Anybody got any pointers to what I need to look at, please ?

Ken
--
 Peace, love, linux

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org