kdelibs configure can't find qt libs/headers by himself

Rob van Dam rvandam at tref.nl
Tue Jul 22 14:20:31 PDT 2003

No problem,

Just give me your e-mail, and I will send it directly to you.

Hi Rob!

I've one (stupid) question:

My kdelibs won't compile successfully (neither 3.1, 3.1.1, 3.1.2).
There's
is a missing file called "/usr/src/kdelibs-3.1/kdeui/kdialog.lo". So
when
you just compiled kdelibs you might have this file on your harddisk.

Would you please send it to me in an email?
I know it's an unprofessional and bad idea, but it's all I can do to
help
myself for the moment. So I would like to give it a try...

Thank you very much,
Thomas Schulte

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org