Editing PDFs - perhaps scribus?

Ng, Wey-Han meehoon at pd.jaring.my
Tue Jul 22 10:12:42 PDT 2003

Quoting "Alexander E. Patrakov" <semzx at newmail.ru>:

> I already have Scribus 1.0 RC1. It does not allow me to import a PDF
> file,
> although it is very good at export. And it does forms.

That's what I've suspect. I have seen quite a few claims from software that
allows editing of pdf files but they all turn out to only let you edit things like
page orientation, margins, page numbering, etc. Mostly page orientation
stuff and a few lets you restore clickable links, that's about it.

--
Han.

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org