Editing PDFs

Ng, Wey-Han meehoon at pd.jaring.my
Tue Jul 22 07:58:01 PDT 2003

Quoting "Declan. Moriarty" <declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie>:

> I'm nearly as bad with a w.p. as I am with config files. I was hoping

That being the case, I don't think I can help you more then I already have.

> for an automated way around that. This was one particular need for one
> particular person. The only pdf editor I am aware of is acrobat. And
> acrobat is one of those words like mocrosoft and gif that you do a
> double-take with every time to see if saying it is going to cost you
> money ;-)

I agree, but I also feel that most of the time, some effort on oneself is
necessary to break free of this unfortunate situation. Don't you think so?

--
Han.

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org