viminfo?

Ng, Wey-Han meehoon at pd.jaring.my
Tue Jul 22 07:35:22 PDT 2003

Quoting Tony Wang <wwang at party.to>:

> > Also, I did not see any feature in the vim help that describe what
> you see in
> > RH.
> Have not I make myself clear? I mean that every time I start vim with
> file which I have edit sometime before, it will automatically goto the
> line last time I edit this file despite how many other files have beed
> edit between.

No. I know what you mean. I just could not find it in vim's help. Though I
have not been looking very hard because I was still at work. :>

> Under RH8.0
> ============
> alias
> alias l.='ls -d .* --color=tty'
> alias ll='ls -l --color=tty'
> alias ls='ls --color=tty'
> alias vi='vim'
> alias which='alias | /usr/bin/which --tty-only --read-alias --show-dot
> --show-tilde'

Humm... I'm barking up the wrong tree it seems. I saw the other post about
autocmd thingy.

--
Han.

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my