Editing PDFs - perhaps scribus?

Declan. Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Tue Jul 22 07:33:38 PDT 2003

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 01:42:32PM +0100, Declan. Moriarty enlightened us thusly

Here we all are lamenting the lack of a decent pdf interpeter. It seems
someone has written scribus. It depends on a pile of stuff (qt 3.x, gs
etc) but the rpm is on a Red Hat site and here are a few urls

	http://planetmirror.scribus.com 	(Oz)

	http://mirrors.ntua.gr/Scribus		(Greece)
	ftp://ftp.mirrors.ntua.gr/pub/gnu/scribus
	http://ftp.mirrors.ntua.gr/
	http://scribus.ipc.one.pl		(Poland)

Persist with the site - I eventually got to download via system
requirements - that download link is of dubious quality. It's
downloading now. Version 1.0 - he thinks it's a program. We'll find out
:-D
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.