viminfo?

Ng, Wey-Han meehoon at pd.jaring.my
Tue Jul 22 02:40:22 PDT 2003

Quoting Tony Wang <wwang at party.com>:

> Thank you very much! But I remember that when I use vim under my host
> system redhat 8.0, every time I start vim it will go exactly where I
> left last time, It's is automatically and need't "'0" keys to be
> pressed. That is some convenient for me.

You might want to check if RH8.0 alias vim with any options. That might do
the trick. Also check if vim's configuration files on your RH8.0 to see if you
are missing something from it that will make it work the way you describe.

HTH

--
Han.

This e-mail has been sent via JARING webmail at http://www.jaring.my