NTL and cable modems

Declan. Moriarty declan.moriarty at ntlworld.ie
Fri Jul 18 08:13:42 PDT 2003

On Fri, Jul 18, 2003 at 03:22:47PM +0100, Ken Moffat enlightened us
thusly

>  Summary - if you can handle dealing with NTL and they are offering a
>  good deal, go with it.  OTOH, if you want to run something public,
>  it's maybe not a brilliant idea, upload speeds are slow, quite apart
>  from whether or not NTL get hot under the collar about terms and
>  conditions.

I would like to get something up there, but lack the energy to get
started, or, rather, put the energy elsewhere.

Right now, for instance, I'm trying to get a program out of an old Omron
plc read in ladder or English by anyone - anywhere.
--

	With best Regards,

	Declan Moriarty.
Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org