XDM/bash profile hints to people

John Gay johngay at eircom.net
Thu Jul 17 11:38:38 PDT 2003

On Thu 17 Jul 2003 17:24, you wrote:
> hi there,
<snip lots of great info>

This is great. I had quite a few run arounds with this so this info is very
welcome.

I'd love to see this in a hint, and even in hte BLFS book, as setting up paths
properly should be very important to getting your system running properly.

Cheers,

	John Gay
--
"Power which can be abused, will be abused."

 -- Jim Warner, National Rifle Association - speaking against continued
funding of public broadcasting - 1/19/95

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org