fontconfig error under XFREE 4.3.0

Christian Metzen metzench at freenet.de
Thu Jul 17 09:47:34 PDT 2003

Hi All!

i have a little problem with my recently installed Xfree i think. Everytime i startup a program in a konsole that runs under x i get the following:

Fontconfig error: line 21: not well-formed (invalid token)
Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file

I already checked mostly all packages.. but i cant find any faults. Anyone of you already had this problem and perhaps knows a solution? I ggogled around and there was no solution for this too.. so i really hope someone can help me.

Greets

Christian Metzen

Unsubscribe: send email to listar at linuxfromscratch.org